Policy & ISO CERTIFICATION
“We are committed to provide goods and services which meet Customer’s expectations and needs in time.”
“Our aim is to achieve “Quality Right the first time”
“We are committed to Comply with the requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of quality management system through teamwork, training and motivation”
“We shall formulate Quality objectives for all functions and involve employees in fulfillment of the same”
GULF ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTORS PVT. LTD. (GECPL) is committed to reducing risks and eliminate hazards, related to safety and health, and to improving our safety, health, performance and systems by:
- Establishing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System which satisfies the requirements of ISO 45001, industry best practice and any other Client specific requirements.
- Maintaining workplaces to ensure that they are safe and without health risks, including means of access and egress, with adequate facilities and arrangements for employees’ welfare.
- Providing and maintain working environments and safe systems of work for employees that are safe and free from health risks.
- Providing and maintain plant and equipment and operational controls that prevent injury and ill health.
- Ensuring safety and absence of health risks in connection with the use, handling and storage of articles and substances.
- Commitment to continual improvement of the OH&S management system
- Commitment to monitor the policy’s effectiveness by having a method for setting and reviewing OHS objectives and targets
- Commitment to fulfill legal requirements and other requirements, all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Commitment to consultation with and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives through safety committee meeting
- Commitment to provide specific nature of its OH&S risks and opportunities.