Policy & ISO CERTIFICATION
OUR (GULFCONS) QUALITY POLICY
We have had opportunities, incidentally repetitively in many cases, to serve under the Engineering Supervision of such Eminent Engineering Consultants to begin with naming our own INDIAN PREMIER CONSULTANTS respectfully addressed as E I L – ENGINEERS INDIA LIMITED, P D I L, IR CLASS, DNV, TUV, TECHNIP, Bureau Veritas, BECHTEL, BAX COUNSEL, FICHTNER and many more.
We wish to also state that we had opportunities to Fabricate & Construct on the approved drawings furnished to us from many other premier Engineering Consultants particularly works to be acquired with P E S O approval; and mostly to be vetted by INDIAN INSTITUTE of TECHNOLOGY – IIT
We have had also fortunate opportunities to serve universally reputed and some also long standing – more than 100 Years – companies, as well those generally addressed as MNCs who literally look for quality with fineness.
GULFOIL, CHEVRON/ ORONITE (INDIAN ADDITIVES LIMITED), HITACHI, the leaders in Oil & Gas Industry, and B A R C; and now again for BUNGE, in a massive way for the construction of their TANK FARM in KRISHNAPATNAM.
We earnestly submit to all our prospective clients that we adhere to QUALITY as it should be with skilled Technicians, talented QA / QC Engineers with the support of many Inspection & Testing Tools / Kits.
We are furnishing the copies of Performance Certificates issued by our esteemed clients, which we believe would be real fine supporting our presentation and submission of QUALITY POLICY.
Dear & Esteemed Prospective Client we also understand that you would diligently extract Quality Engineering Work from us and therefore you would be conscientiously looking for a dedicated performer, and in that direction our Director Mr. Rajesh Kumar sincerely affirm for a foolproof & total QUALITY for works entrusted to us.
The message of QUALITY POLICY that we have mentioned below is a modest submission of our intent.
- We are committed to provide Goods and Services meeting the esteemed customer’s expectations and possibly in time
- Our aim is to achieve “Quality right at the first time”
- We are committed to comply with the requirements and to continually improve the effectiveness of Quality Management Systems through Teamwork, Training, Monitoring and Motivation
- We shall formulate quality objectives for all functions and persistently shall as well involve employees in fulfillment of the QUALITY of the work and deliver in TIME
- We wish to put forth that we have received “complaints scarcely” most of which incidentally were of the malfunction of BOF (bought out finished products like various VALVES and other online accessories)
- We are displaying a few certificates received from our esteemed clients that are all self explanatory and we know you would weigh them in our favour towards reliable provision of a QUALITY WORK. It is accepted that the proof of the pudding is in the eating; that is the QUALITY of the job can only be judged to be good or bad after it has been tried or used.or from its PERFORMANCE
- We while acknowledge that you would be well knowing about the QUALITY ASSURANCES / QUALITY CONTROL methods adhered to by B A R C (BHABHA ATOMIC RESEARCH INSTITUTE) we wish to mention here that each and every JOINT on Pipes and Equipments shall first be approved by the QC Engineers of BARC and for 100% Radiography / any other prescribed NDT Test & Inspection after welding along with Pre / Post Heat Treatment where necessary.
The Performance Certificate issued by NRGP / BARCF shall let you know how our Technicians and Engineers would have worked to provide a complete work of QUALITY.
- We are displaying another CERTIFICATE issued by the then Director of Bharat Petroleum Corporation, acknowledging, appreciating and thanking for the timely provision and a work of quality.
- We are furnishing another Certificate from INDIAN ADDITIVES LIMITED which though generally a Completion Certificate, it adds to mention about our association with them continuously for TWO DECADES; and mentioning about the way we conducted ourselves at work with their ENGINEERS. We believe this is another kind of PERFORMANCE
- We add for the last time displaying another APPRECIATION CERTIFICATE issued by INDIAN ADDITIVES LIMITED when we worked alongside the Engineering & other Officers of the Plant during the DISASTER of FLOOD & SUBMERGE of PLANT.
We feel humble as a MSME Contracting Company, feeling confident with the words of appreciation from our esteemed clients.
We have furnished you a long passage with the sincere intent that you would judge us a capable QUALITY PERFORMER. THANK YOU.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
GULF ENGINEERS & CONSTRUCTORS PVT. LTD. (GECPL) is committed to reducing risks and eliminate hazards, related to safety and health, and to improving our safety, health, performance and systems by:
- Establishing and maintaining an Occupational Health and Safety Management System which satisfies the requirements of ISO 45001, industry best practice and any other Client specific requirements.
- Maintaining workplaces to ensure that they are safe and without health risks, including means of access and egress, with adequate facilities and arrangements for employees’ welfare.
- Providing and maintain working environments and safe systems of work for employees that are safe and free from health risks.
- Providing and maintain plant and equipment and operational controls that prevent injury and ill health.
- Ensuring safety and absence of health risks in connection with the use, handling and storage of articles and substances.
- Commitment to continual improvement of the OH&S management system
- Commitment to monitor the policy’s effectiveness by having a method for setting and reviewing OHS objectives and targets
- Commitment to fulfill legal requirements and other requirements, all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements
- Commitment to consultation with and participation of workers, and, where they exist, workers’ representatives through safety committee meeting
- Commitment to provide specific nature of its OH&S risks and opportunities.